Quercetin 700mg Capsules Not Tablets High Strength Naturally High in Bioflavenoids – 60 Capsules
- QUERCETIN IS ONE OF NATURE’S MOST POWERFUL BIOFLAVENOIDS AND ANTI-OXIDANTS - Traditionally it’s used for allergies and by hay-fever sufferers
- NATURAL QUERCETIN FROM THE SOPHORAE JAPONICA TREE - Otherwise known as the Japanese Pagoda Tree, where the Quercetin is extracted directly from the flowers of the tree. The buds are rich in quercetin and obviously are completely natural!
- HIGH QUALITY AND HIGH STRENGTH EXTRACT - Our quality quercetin is extracted from the flowers of Sophorae Japonica and are rich yellow (this is a very high-quality extract) … and they are compressed into easy-to-take capsules. This is high-quality quercetin, with 700mg per capsule of pure extract, from the Sophorae Japonica tree
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY - As each capsule contains 700mg of the highest-quality quercetin, we recommend you only take one capsule per day. So, each pot of 60 capsules will last 2 months!
- UK MADE TO STRICT EU MANUFACTURING STANDARDS - We use only the highest-grade ingredients with established regulated production methods. You can buy with Complete Peace of Mind. Vegetarian and vegan friendly
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing NUTS, MILK, EGG, FISH and SOY. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment consult your physician. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken.
Quercetin pure extract (from the Sophorae Japonica tree) 700mg, HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) vegan capsules.
Take 1 capsule per day with food and water.