Sergeant Stanley's 'No Cuts' Pre-Shave Oil UK Made With Natural And Organic Ingredients 100ml
- Along with his almost insane obsession with keeping your moustache as stiff as possible Sergeant Stanley Eggenburger had an equally unfathomable and furious obsession with being clean shaven. His poor recruits would be subject to his famously insane daily rants and deafening bellowing about the importance of grooming and any soldier not cleanly shaven to the highest standard would have to endure the most cruel and harsh punishments
- He was so obsessed he went about creating what he believed to be the 'perfect' shaving oil
- The unique blend of natural oils helps to make shaving a pleasurable process, helps combat against ingrowing hairs, aids softening of the hairs and helps your razor last longer
- Using a shaving oil means regularly keeping your face moist and wet with warm water throughout the process
- For after you've finished shaving we highly recommend Sergeant Stanley's Post Shave Razor Burn Antidote
Do not use near eyes. For external use only.
olive oil (olea europaea), rose hips oil (rosa rubginosa), evening primrose oil (oenothera biennia), sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis amara), tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, lime extract, fierce fragrance.
Massage the shaving oil into warm, damp skin and shave with a good quality razor.