Sergeant Stanley's Razor Burn Antidote After Shaving Post Shave Oil - Razor Bumps Burn / Rash 100ml
- Along with his almost insane obsession with keeping your moustache as stiff as possible Sergeant Stanley Eggenburger had an equally unfathomable and furious obsession with being clean shaven. His long suffering recruits would be subject to his famously insane daily rants and deafening bellowing about the importance of grooming and any soldier not cleanly shaven to the highest standard would have to endure the most cruel and harsh punishments
- He was so obsessed he went about creating what he believed to be the 'perfect' post shave oil. Unsightly Red Razor Burn, Razor Bumps and Road Rash were his enemies and he vowed no soldier under his command would have to suffer from them
- The unique blend of natural oils helps to make your post shave experience a pleasurable process, helps combat against ingrowing hairs and aids hydration of the skin
- After you've finished shaving rinse the area thoroughly with warm water, pat dry and apply a few drops of Post Shave Oil
- For before you've started shaving we highly recommend Sergeant Stanley's 'No Cuts Permitted' Pre-Shave Oil
Do not use near eyes. For external use only. Keep away from children. Seek medical attention if swallowed or if in contact with eyes.
Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Calundula Oil, Witch Hazel Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Honey Extract, Tea Tree Essential OIl, Lemon Essential Oil, Lime Extract, Fierce Fragrance.
After shaving and rinsing apply a small amount into the palm of your hand and gently massage into the required area. We highly recommend using "Sergeant Stanley's 'No Cuts Permitted' Pre-Shave Oil".
Each bottle will last 3 to 4 months when taken as directed.