Silicone Gel Scar Repair Treatment Sheet ANY Scar Old New Hypertrophic Keloid Burns 3.5 x 12 cm (x3)
- This discreet scar treatment was previously only available to medical experts. Finally, you can now benefit from the incredible advantages of the silicone gel film. Every day, these silicone gel films are used by medical specialists in burn clinics and hospitals after medical interventions and injuries
- The silicone gel film can be used to improve the appearance and to treat hypertrophic scars and keloids. Any type of scar can be treated, old or new, from skin injuries, operations or burns. The silicone gel film promotes the accumulation of moisture under the scar, which leads to moister skin. This effect makes the scar tissue softer and lets it fade
- Silicone gel films are medically tests and have been proven to be effective in reducing the appearance, smoothing and softening 90% of all scars in humans. You'll be able to see a discernible difference in the condition and appearance of your scar within 8-16 weeks. Some people see visible improvement after just a few days
- The silicone gel film is very easy to use and comfortable to wear. This listing is for a pack of 3 silicone gel scar films. Each film is 3.5 cm wide by 12 cm long and cover a surface measuring 126 cm²
- Each film can be washed and reused. In normal use, the films must be replaced after 14-28 days. Each film can be cut to size and can be worn all day and at night. They can be used on any part of the body
More About The Silicone Gel Sheet: It can be used on any part of the body. They are very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. Given that each Silicone Gel Sheet can be cleaned and reused they work out at incredible value for money.
How To Use The Silicone Gel Sheet: Wash and dry the area carefully. You start by wearing the Silicone Gel Sheet for 4 hours per day for 2-3 days. You can then increase this to 8 hours per day for the next 2-3 days. After this you can wear the Silicone Gel Sheet for 2 further hours per day and continue to build up the length of time wearing up to 12 hours per day minimum and 24 hours per day maximum if you wish. 24 hours per day is the most effective way to treat your scars.
Each Silicone Gel Sheet should be washed after every 8-12 hours of use or twice per day if wearing for 24 hours per day.
Caution: Please check with your doctor if you suffer from an underlying dermatological condition before using Silicone Gel Sheets. Do not use on open or unhealed wounds. Do not apply anything to your skin before applying the Silicone Gel Sheet. Do not use on acne. Some people are allergic to Silicone and can develop a rash. If symptoms persist please consult your doctor. Do not use when stitches are still in the skin (after a medical procedure).
Summary of Key Benefits: This Secret Super Scar Repair Treatment Was Previously Only Available To Medical Professionals.
Silicone Gel Sheets have been medically proven to be effective at reducing the appearance, levelling out and softening 90% of people's scars.
Any type of scar can be treated, old or new, from skin trauma, surgery or burns.
Within 8-16 weeks you will be able to see a noticeable improvement in the condition and appearance of your scar. Many people see a visible improvement after only a few days.
Silicone Gel Sheets are very easy to use and comfortable to wear. Each sheet is washable and reusable and can be used on any part of the body.
Full instructions can be seen here: