Silicone Scar Repair Gel Treatment Liquid for Any Scar Hypertrophic Keloid Burns Old or New 30 Grams
- BIG 30 GRAM AIRLESS PUMP DISPENSER - TWICE the size of most similar products - GREAT Value for Money
- CAN BE USED AFTER INJURIES, SURGERY, BURNS To Reduce Scar Redness / Darkness, Scar Smoothing, Levelling & Flattening, Helps Manage Skin Elasticity & Hydration Levels
- EASILY ABSORBED - EASES PAIN, ITCHING & DISCOMFORT - Treat Old & New Scars
- DRIES QUICKLY & EASILY INTO YOUR SKIN WITHIN 5-6 Minutes - No Stickiness - Colourless, Odourless
- WE RECOMMEND SCARS BE TREATED FOR A MINIMUM OF 2-3 MONTHS - Healing Time Will Be Dependent on the age and Severity of the scar - Old Scars Could Take Longer to Heal. Some customers like to use the Optimum-FX Silicone Scar Repair Gel in the daytime and apply our Optimum-FX Silicone Scar Repair Sheet for Treatment at night
Previously Only Available To Medical Professionals. Now At Last You Have Easy Access To The Incredible Benefits Of Silicone Scar Repair Gel. Silicone Scar Repair Gel is Used Every Day By Medical Professionals In Burn Centres and Hospitals After Medical Procedures and Injuries.
Silicone Scar Repair Gel can be used to reduce the appearance and treat hypertrophic and keloid scars. Any type of scar can be treated, old or new, from skin trauma, surgery or burns. Silicone Scar Repair Gel encourages moisture accumulation under the scar itself, which results in hydration of the skin. This softens the scar tissue and causes it to fade.
Silicone Scar Repair Gel has been medically proven to be effective at reducing the appearance, levelling out and softening 90% of people's scars. Within 8-16 weeks you will be able to see a noticeable improvement in the condition and appearance of your scar.
Silicone Scar Repair Gel is very easy to use and comfortable to wear. Can be used on any part of the body
This is an airless pump dispenser which needs to be primed when using for the first time.
Simply press the pump 10 - 20 times until the scar gel appears at the nozzle.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with the eyes, burns and open wounds. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ensure the affected area is clean and dry. Apply gel as a very thin coat and allow to dry.
Deutsche, Español, Français, Italiano instructions: