Silicone Scar Repair Treatment Sheet 3.5cm x 12cm and Liquid Scar Gel 30 g
- Silicone Gel Scar Repair Treatment Sheets and BIG 30 GRAM BOTTLES of Liquid Scar Repair Gel - GREAT Value for Money. EACH Self Adhesive Silicone Scar Sheet is 3.5cm x 12cm. This Makes a Surface Area of 42 Square Centimetres Per Sheet. EACH SHEET Will Last For Up To 28 Days
- CAN BE USED AFTER INJURIES, SURGERY, BURNS To Reduce Scar Redness / Darkness, Scar Smoothing, Levelling & Flattening, Helps Manage Skin Elasticity & Hydration Levels
- THE LIQUID GEL FORMS A SILICONE LAYER OVER YOUR SCAR - No Stickiness - Colourless - Odourless
- EASES PAIN, ITCHING & DISCOMFORT - Treat Old & New Scars. Depending upon the location of the scar, some customers like to use the optimum-fx Silicone Scar Repair Gel in the daytime and apply our optimum-fx Silicone Scar Repair Sheets at night. However where possible, for best results, apply the Liquid Gel first and fix the Scar Sheets over the top everyday
- WE RECOMMEND SCARS BE TREATED FOR A MINIMUM OF 2-3 MONTHS - Healing Time Will Be Dependent on the Age and Severity of the Scar - Old Scars Could Take Longer to Heal. The Scar Gel and Scar Sheets work by trapping moisture against the skin which, with consistent use, will result in a softening and improvement in the scar
Previously Only Available To Medical Professionals. Now At Last You Have Easy Access To The Incredible Benefits Of Silicone Gel Scar Repair Treatment Sheets and Silicone Scar Repair Gel. You Can Apply The Gel In The Daytime And Wear The Sheets At Night. Ideal If The Scar Is On Parts Of The Body Where There is a Lot Of Movement
For best results, where possible, apply the Liquid Gel first and fix the Scar Sheets over the top everyday
Silicone Scar Repair Gel/Sheets Are Used Every Day By Medical Professionals In Burn Centres and Hospitals After Medical Procedures and Injuries.
Silicone Scar Repair Gel/Sheets can be used to reduce the appearance and treat hypertrophic and keloid scars. Any type of scar can be treated, old or new, from skin trauma, surgery or burns. Silicone Scar Repair Gel/Sheets encourages moisture accumulation under the scar itself, which results in hydration of the skin. This softens the scar tissue and causes it to fade.
Silicone Scar Repair Gel/Sheets have been medically proven to be effective at reducing the appearance, levelling out and softening 90% of people's scars. Within 8-16 weeks you will be able to see a noticeable improvement in the condition and appearance of your scar.
Silicone Scar Repair Gel/Sheets are very easy to use and comfortable to wear. Full instructions are included on how and when to use your Silicone Scar Repair Gel/Sheets to get the most effective results from them.
More About Silicone Scar Repair Gel/Sheets:
They can be used on any part of the body.
They are comfortable to wear on a daily basis.
Please check with your doctor if you suffer from an underlying dermatological condition before using Silicone Scar Repair Sheets/Gel. Do not use on open or unhealed wounds. Do not apply anything to your skin before applying the Silicone Scar Repair Sheets/Gel. Do not use on acne. Do not use when stitches are still in the skin (after a medical procedure). For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with the eyes, burns or open wounds. Keep out of the reach of children. Ensure the affected area is clean and dry.
Wash and dry the area carefully. Apply optimum-fx Silicone Scar Repair Gel as a very thin coat and allow to dry. Can be applied up to twice per day. Optimum-fx Silicone Gel Scar Treatment Sheets can be fixed over the top. Do not use on open wounds.
Deutsche, Español, Français, Italiano instructions: