V12 Men's Anti-Aging Cream UK Made With Natural and Organic Ingredients Paraben & Cruelty FREE -50ml
- Treat Your Skin The Way It Needs and Deserves To Be Treated - With Natural And Organic Ingredients - Explained in the Product Description below
- Ten Benefits of V12 Anti-Aging Cream: 1 - Protects Your Skin Against Free Radicals (Learn What Free Radicals Are Below) 2 - Moisturises & Hydrates 3 - Helps Maintain Your Skin's Natural Balance 4 - Has Powerful Antioxidant Properties (See what This Actually Means Below) 5 - Suitable For Sensitive Skin 6+7 - Strengthens, Firms & Repairs Your Skin 8+9 - Nourishes & Rejuvenates Your Skin 10 - Leaves Your Skin Feeling Energized and Recharged.
- What Is A Free Radical? Free radicals are very unstable and react fast with surrounding compounds, attempting to steal a missing needed electron to become stable. Free radicals usually attack the closest stable molecule, taking its electron. This molecule loses its electron and consequently turns into a free radical itself, starting a chain reaction. Once this process begins, it can multiply causing the disruption of a living cell.
- Generally some free radicals occur as your body metabolises. Your immune system cells can deliberately create them to combat viruses and bacteria. However, environmental influences e.g.: cigarette smoke, pollution, radiation, and herbicides can all create free radicals. Under normal circumstances your body can deal with free radicals, but if antioxidants are not available, or if the free radicals become too abundant, damage to cells can result.
- What Is An Antioxidant? Vitamin E is thought to protect your body against the harmful effects of free radicals. Antioxidants help combat free radicals by giving away one of their own electrons, stopping the electron stealing chain reaction (mentioned above under What Is A Free Radical). The antioxidant nutrients do not mutate into free radicals by giving away an electron because they are stable. They behave like 'bounty hunters' helping to stop harmful cell and tissue damage.
V12 INGREDIENTS . . . . .
1 - Organic sunflower seed oil An excellent source of vitamins B and E which help your skin protect itself from the damaging effects of free radicals. Plus organic sunflower oil is high in a wide spectrum of minerals and is an especially good source of zinc, renowned for its skin healing properties.
2 - Olive oil Used throughout Mediterranean countries due to the amazing benefits in moisturising and relieving the skin from the damaging effects of the sun's harmful rays. Because it closely mirrors the skins natural sebum content, it allows the skin to regain its balance naturally.
3 - Macadamia oil Macadamia oil's rich, velvety properties make it naturally suitable for skin creams and leave your skin feeling energized and recharged.
4 - Fractionated coconut Is naturally high in vitamins A and E to protect the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals.
5 - Organic Shea butter In Ghana, Shea Butter, known as nkuto (Akan) is used as lotion to protect the skin during the dry Harmattan season. In some African countries Shea butter is used as a base for medicinal ointments.
6 - Vitamin E Powerful antioxidant helps protect against free radicals which can damage your skin cells.
7 - Zinc Oxide Zinc oxide is a topical skin product that is used as a protective coating for mild skin irritations and abrasions. It can promote the healing of chapped skin (and nappy rash! So is suitable for very sensitive skin).
8 - Gotu Kola extract Gotu kola's powerful skin care properties help heal wounds, strengthen your skin, boost antioxidants, and increase blood supply to wounds. Used topically (applied to the skin) for minor burns, psoriasis, prevention of scar formation following surgery, and prevention or reduction of stretch marks.
9 - Blackcurrant seed extract Contains Omega 6 and Omega 3 Fatty Acids which help nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
10 - Lime extract Helps to naturally balance and repair your skin
Do not use near eyes. For external use only. Keep away from children. Seek medical attention if swallowed or if in contact with eyes.
Aqua, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax NF, Organic sunflower seed oil, Olive oil, Macadamia oil, Fractionated coconut, Organic Shea butter, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E, xantham gum, Zinc Oxide, Gotu Kola extract, Blackcurrant seed extract, Lime extract, fragrance.
Gently massage into just washed and dried skin.