V55 MAX Salicylic Acid Face Wash Spot Treatment for Spots Blackheads Blemishes Problem Skin Suitable and Safe for those Prone to Acne - Paraben and Cruelty FREE - 250ml (Lemon Sorbet)
- V55 MAX FOAMING FACE WASH IS TO BE USED TWICE DAILY alongside any of our V55 MAX Skin Creams to Prevent and Treat Spots, Blackheads, Milia, Blemishes and Problem Skin. Also, Suitable and Safe for those Prone to Acne. This Face Wash Contains 3 Key Ingredients:
- SALICYLIC ACID: A KEY INGREDIENT IN THE FIGHT AGAINST BLACKHEADS, SPOTS AND IMPERFECTIONS. It has been used for centuries in skin care as an anti-inflammatory aid. It helps the cells of the epidermis (outermost layer of your skin) to shed quicker. Salicylic Acid Combats and Prevents Clogged Pores and Fights Bacteria. Helps to Remove Dirt, Oil, Impurities and Excess Sebum from Your Skin. This may cause a Drying Effect which further Aids the Clearance of Spots
- LACTIC ACID: A GENTLE EXFOLIANT TO REMOVE DEAD SKIN CELLS and Help Brighten and Hydrate Your Skin. An Important Ingredient for those with Spots and Pimples as it Promotes the Clean, Clear Fresh Face Look
- GLYCOLIC ACID: PENETRATES THE SKIN EASILY AND HELPS IMPROVE SKIN SENSATION AND APPEARANCE whilst exfoliating the skin. Another Proven Ingredient used to Combat Spots and Problem Skin
- IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL HAVING YOUR SKIN UNDER CONTROL . . . HOW WOULD THAT AFFECT YOUR CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM? It Would Feel Pretty Amazing Right? Use this Face Wash Twice Per Day alongside V55 MAX Skin Creams so we can Help You Experience That Feeling For Real!
Lemon Fresh. UK made, Fully Guaranteed. If you are in any way unsatisfied with our product we will be happy to give you a full refund.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Parfum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, CI 19140.
Apply twice daily to freshly cleansed skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.