V7 Skin Spray Natural Skin Nourishment Treatment Eczema Psoriasis Dermatitis Dry Skin UK Made 100 ml
- This UK Made Natural Nourishment Skin Spray Will Help Replace The Much Needed Oils In Your Skin. Beat The Urge To Itch With One Quick Blast of V7 Skin Spray!
- 6 Benefits of A Spray vs Thick Greasy Cream: 1 - It's quick and easy to use. 2 - No sticky fingers. 3 - No need to wash thick greasy creams off your hands after using it. 4 - Apply as often as you like or need. 5 - Extremely convenient to use. 6 - Easily portable for everyday use.
- Keeping the skin moisturised is the most important treatment for eczema. It can help promote skin healing, relieve itching and other symptoms.
- The Natural Ingredients in V7 Natural Nourishment Skin Spray have been specifically selected to help your skin: 1 - Aloe Vera 2 - Tea Tree Oil 3 - Eucalyptus Oil 4 - Sandalwood Oil 5 - Lemon Oil 6 - Peppermint Oil 7 - Lavender Oil Bonus Ingredient: 8 - Rosemary Oil
- Paraben And Cruelty FREE
- Our 'Customer Happiness Guarantee': We want you to be happy with our product and service so our guarantee is simple: Try the skin spray for 90 days. Yes 90 days. If you are not happy and can see no improvement at all after 90 days contact us and you will be given a full refund. No questions, no hassles, no drama. You ask - we refund. Simple
1 - Aloe Vera This will moisturise, soften and help hydrate dry and sensitive skin. It can be applied to stretch marks, scars, dry, chapped skin, sun burn, skin irritations and minor burns. This easily absorbed ingredient is soothing, cooling, moisturizing and nourishing.
2 - Tea Tree Oil Tea tree oil has been used as traditional medicine in eastern Australia for centuries but has only recently been scientifically investigated. Sources suggest beneficial properties when applied topically include antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic qualities. These antiseptic properties can aid the skin to combat skin blemishes or acne.
3 - Eucalyptus Oil Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties when topically applied.
4 - Sandalwood Oil Sandalwood essential oil was popular in medicine up to 1920-1930, mostly as a skin (external) antiseptic. It's also used in aromatherapy, to prepare soaps and can help clear skin from blackheads and spots.
5 - Lemon Oil Lemon oil is an excellent solution to the problem dull skin. Its characteristics are invigorating and detoxifying, plus can help rejuvenate dull skin. Lemon Oil's antiseptic properties help to combat pimples and various skin complaints, and is advised to be suitable for oily skin.
7 - Lavender Oil Renowned for its soothing abilities and calming fragrance. In alternative medicine circles it is said that lavender oil can be used as an antiseptic and pain reliever, can be applied to small burns and insect bites and stings. Bonus Ingredient:
8 - Rosemary Oil Is a powerful tonic with its intense fragrance and stimulating properties, which increase blood circulation and reduce pain and inflammation. Rosemary is also high in antioxidants.
Do not use near eyes. For external use only. Keep away from children. Seek medical attention if swallowed of if in contact with eyes.
Aqua, aloe vera leaf juice, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, sandalwood oil, lemon oil, peppermint oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil.
Shake bottle before use. Spray lightly onto skin to soothe mild skin conditions. *Spray onto affected areas three times per day for normal dose. **Spray onto affected areas six times per day for larger dose. ***Spray onto affected areas nine times per day for maximum dose. ****For extreme cases you can apply more often, the spray is natural so will not cause any harm to your skin.